FNO and MVNO in The Netherlands
Redworks is a renowned Dutch provider of (hosted) VOIP and mobile telecom services to B2B customers. We provide the following services in the Netherlands:
• Hosted VoIP / Hosted PBX: a fully functional online telephony exchange for companies that want an easy to use solution with a lot of options. No more expensive upfront investments, but a fixed fee per month.
• SIP Trunk: switch to VOIP with your own exchange.
• Unlimited calling: call unlimited with subscriptions for national and international destinations.
• Business mobile with Fixed Mobile convergence: connecting mobile telephony with the fixed telephony solution triggers considerable cost savings. Many PBX features become available on the mobile phone as well.
• Phone numbers / DIDs for business customers: geographical, virtual (085), business (088), freephone (0800) and premium (090x) numbers.
• Coporate internet: internet connections based on ADSL / VDSL / FTTH or enterprise fiber